Monday, September 3, 2007

LR – Airport Sarge, “One thing leads to another…”

This is a girl I first sarged back in April! I was flying back from the Bay Area, fresh out of my Charisma Arts Bootcamp with Social Hitchhiker, and while sitting at the gate I noticed this Asian girl with long curly black hair, an assortment of necklaces, and designer jeans with sparkly stuff all over the back. Let’s call her HBShanghai…I’d rate her HB7, though her C-cup is a nice change from most of the Asians I’ve dated. :) Plus she was mid-20s, another nice change from my recent string of cougars (this coin has two sides though, more on that in a future post…). I had just blown a great chance to open a HB9 in the bookstore moments before, and promised myself I’d not let that happen again. After she sat down, I walked past her, made some comment about her necklace, grew the conversation and sat down next to her to continue.

I was mostly focusing on asking open ended questions (OEQ) to get her to commit to the interaction, pretty much standard Juggler Method fare. She was from Shanghai, in US for a couple years getting a graduate degree at UW. Smart, cute, and fashionable…a combination that I find hard to resist. We talked for a good hour, as our flight was delayed. I did some minor kino but outside of a bar or nightclub setting I have a lot of trouble really escalating in this regard. Plus, I was adjusting a bit for the fact that she was foreign -- though she’d been here 2 years, she still had a FOB-ish (Fresh-Off-Boat) aura to her…she just seemed rather naïve and innocent, and I didn’t want to scare her off.

We boarded, the plane was full and we were seated far from each other. I realized I should have #-closed her earlier. Darn. I knew my last chance would be at baggage claim. I met her there, chatted a bit more, setup some lame day-2 (Green Lake?), and got her contact information.

Over the next few weeks, I took HBShanghai on a couple ‘dates’ and I attempted a few kiss-closes, but nothing really came of it. The third ‘date’, I was about 30 minutes late getting to her place, and when I arrived she was quite bitchy and irritated. I waited 10 minutes for her, after which she finally said “I don’t think I’m going.” WTF? I only said “Fine, see you later then” and left. A few weeks went by went without any contact, and one sunny Thursday after work, for some reason (um, I was feeling horny most likely) I left her a voice-mail asking if she wanted to hit Green Lake. I really expected nothing to happen, as I’ve dealt with this bitchy Asian-princess attitude before and usually they hold grudges that span a few lifetimes.

To my surprise, HBShanghai sent me this long apologetic e-mail, saying how she thought she’d never see me again, and how happy she was that I contacted her. We met up that night, walked around Green Lake, then went to get some Thai food. She really opened up on this date, basically saying to me she liked me but was looking for a serious boyfriend. I was honest with her and told her I wasn’t really looking for a committed relationship right now. It was a really great conversation and I was impressed by how up-front she was. We basically just agreed to be friends, and I pretty much figured that was that.

HBShanghai began to call and IM me regularly, but about mid-June I hooked up with another girl and didn’t really have time to see her. The mid-June LTR dumped me last week (same day I got fired from my suck-ass job, more on that whole ordeal in a future post), so my schedule was quite open. By this time, though, I’d pretty much categorized HBShanghai as a friend, especially because my LTR was also a 7, and though I love HB7s, I really need to push myself and get higher-quality girls. Still, I hadn’t seen her for a while and wanted to catch up with her, and invited her over for an old-fashioned Labor Day weekend BBQ.

We ate, we talked, we went to my living room, sat on my couch, talked about going to Victoria, etc. I couldn’t help but kino her (it’s becoming instinctual now), and she kino’d me back, legs touching, etc. I started to realize it was really on this time. At some point I just kissed her, and she didn’t respond at first but eventually got into it. I’m the first American guy she’s ever been with…and I think this made her very cautious. I took that into account and really proceeded in a low gear. I did encounter LMR, but like this whole sarge from the moment I met her in the airport, I was very patient, and turns out it worked so well she was asking for it the next morning. :)

This !-close is somewhat of a milestone for me. It’s my 9th lay since starting to learn game back in 2005 (3 have come from cold approach, 5 from online dating, and 1 from social circle). In my pre-game dating life, basically from age 18 to 34, I had a total of 9 lays, and so I’ve pretty much doubled that in a matter of 2 years. I know compared to some guys that’s nothing, but for me it’s progress and an indication I’m moving in the right direction, even if there are speedbumps along the way.

1 comment:

Vibe said...

Nicely done man :) Plan the seeds and then f..... I think you know how it ends. What I got out of it is that, don't cut off ties, she might fuck you after a year or two. Time to go and call up my friends from college :)