Part 2 -- Dance Floor Sarging at Noc Noc
It's Friday! I just arrived in San Jose, CA for a weekend visiting friends and my ongoing FB, HBManners. I tacked on an extra day Monday to do a job interview in Palo Alto. I've been mulling a move back to the Bay Area for a while, maybe the time has finally come.
[darn it, I'm writing this on a Japanese computer and all the punctuation is in odd locations...this may take a while, or maybe I'll just decide to drop punctuation altogether]
HBShanghai stayed over last night. She called me mid-day saying "I have the day off, let's go to your place and fuck." No, those were not her exact words :) ...it was closer to she wanted to hang out and get some food, but what I heard was the former :) She offered to drive me to the airport this morning, and I must admit it made me pause for a sec. Friday morning I wake up next to HBShanghai, she takes me to the airport, HBManners picks me up fom the San Jose airport, and I'm staying at her place this weekend. I must admit I feel a little guilty about this, but they both know I'm not dating exclusively, so I suppose I should just chill and enjoy it.
Anyway, to continue the Noc-Noc FR...
Comfort and I arrived at the club, I bought a round of drinks, and we immediately hit the dance floor. I just felt like getting drunk and dancing that night. There were some hotties, and the place was actually quite happening considering it was a Tuesday, and the Tuesday following Labor Day to boot. Comfort starting opening a few girls, doing his thing. He hit it off with one, old (mid-30s) but cute white chick, HBRedHead. He introduces me, and we dance and chat for a bit. Throughout the night she would wander off and then come back, or sometimes Comfort would just grab her arm as she walked by.
I didn't do much at the club. Most of the hot chicks were on the dance floor and that's a tough place to run game. I did open two girls, a cute young Indian with nice legs and boots, and a hot ballet dancer dancing alone. The former opened well, but I didn't have much to follow up with. I haven't reviewed any game material for a while, and maybe it's time I did. The second girl, much hotter, pretty much politely acknowledged my presence and went back to her dancing.
A few minutes later, I make eye contact with a girl with multiple piercings and short black hair. She struts over to me and we start dancing together. I'm not running any game, just trying to maintain eye contact yet be flirty, and test her boundaries in terms of how far she is willing to go with the dancing. I should note that I'm really in uncharted territory here, being a middle-aged white cracker dude. I tell her I like her necklace while running my fingers along her neck, and she smiles. She compliments me on my style, and then on my dancing (come on girl, let's not go overboard here ok??). We then start touching and dancing closer, doing some light grinding. I began to think I might be able to pull a SNL here, though exactly how I wasn't sure. After five minutes we separate, and then I spy her leaving with some guy (seemed as though they already knew each other). I assumed it was her bf but Comfort, who was watching, wasn't so sure. I officially categorize this as a BLOWN OPPORTUNITY :), though it was still new and fun for me. I feel like I can actually attract some girls based on looks (and dance moves?? haha) alone. I still suck at taking full advantage of AIs, however.
Comfort and I remained until closing, and HBRedHead is still hanging with us. Both Comfort and I #-close her. I was only interested in befriending her and maybe as a possible pivot...she wasn't really my type. She offered -- insisted actually -- to give us a ride home, and I was the last for her to drop off. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and thought about more but damn I was tired and I want to be moving up the HB ladder, no down. Poor girl. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment