Was out last night with wing Comfort. Got some sushi at Wann but the place was kinda dead in terms of girls (or people for that matter). We headed over to Noc Noc round 10:30pm…Tuesday is their 80s dance night and usually has a decent crowed (some cute girls, and most of the guys there are gay, so relatively speaking it’s a good sarging venue). They had “Cannonball Run” playing on the flatscreen behind the bar. That film is pure genius…why can’t they make movies like that anymore??
In line for drinks, Comfort gets opened by a not-so-pleasing-to-look-at Vietnamese woman. We’re not even sure she was a woman…she was very aggressive though. I spied a girl sitting alone over on the couch, went over and sat next to her and opened. She had a ring on her ring finger and when I asked about it she said she was engaged. I plowed anyway…a few minutes later she says “I’m not actually engaged to a person.” Hmm…that’s a good sign, if a bit strange. I asked her what she meant and she went off on some mystical hippie-esque monologue about being engaged to an ancient goddess. Uh…. I found her somewhat attractive, maybe a 6, and I probably coulda pushed for a make-out. I probably should have, but I ejected, wanting to hit the dance floor to find hotter girls.
Nothing much happened on the dance floor. There was a hot 2-set (HB8+) but I didn’t have the balls to open. Headed back to the bar, and asked a HB8 if she was in line.
HBFrizzHair: Yeah, I’m in line.After a few more seconds she mentions she’s a dancer. She looks like a salsa teacher I had a few years ago so I asked if it was her…she syas “no, I’m a stripper”. (!) This threw me off a bit but not as much as it would have before, but I thought I had to focus on not playing into her frame. So I acted a bit disappointed when she said this, saying “ah, that’s too bad, I thought you were a salsa teacher”. I think at this point I had some fleeting attraction, but my kino was minimal, and my mind was blanking on things to say. I blurted out some more stupid shit but I felt like I was beginning to supplicate a bit. When we reach the bar I test her by opening another girl (not nearly as hot as FrizzHair). I wanted to see if I could create a jealously plotline and if she would re-engage me. No go. She got her drink and wandered off. I think I was close though. Ironically, the other girl thought HBFrizzHair and I were together. LOL
Mackie: You shouldn’t be leaning against the seat, someone might jump in front of you.
HBFrizzHair: I wouldn’t let them.
Mackie: What would you do?
HBFrizzHair: I’d charm them with my smile and eyes (or some such shit).
Mackie: Oh, I thought you were going to say you’d hit them with a hook and jab (I very gently punch her shoulder while saying this).
On my way home I popped into Linda's and opened a girl waiting for the bathroom. Nothing big, except I went into a bar on my own and opened a set. Small but important step...
SV
No comments:
Post a Comment