Within minutes of entering the club I hit the dance floor. I wanted to open a set first thing but didn’t really see anything so I thought I’d just dance to Duran Duran like and idiot and practice not giving a fuck what anyone thinks! Woo! I wasn’t quite in state yet. There is a 2-set dancing with a HB7, I go over and do the cyclone. She laughs and is like “do it for my friend” (I’ve been getting this response a lot, which I think means I’m being a good entertainer but I’m not projecting enough sexual intent). I claw her on the dance floor and say it was just for her, but the friend is an ug and I feel bad so I say ok, if she’s your good friend I’ll make an exception. For a few seconds I have them both clawed, one on each side of me…fuck yeah! But I don’t have the nerve to sustain or escalate so I let go. Chode in Def Leppard shirt who was trying to dance with them before me yells out to me “Hey man, what does your shirt say”. My shirt says “I’m huge in Japan”, I just opened my jacket a bit to show him then turned away. Agghh…WTF I totally choded out there, but I didn’t even realize it at the time. Fuck! A great response occurred to me minutes later: I should have yelled back “it says I eat Japanese pussy”.
HB80s
I see this cute HB7 in a tight pink shirt, miniskirt, black tights, and boots…totally 80s style. I open by saying she looks like a girl I dated in high school. She replies “sorry”. I back off but re-open a few minutes later with something, and claw her for a few seconds. I also put my arm around her back and do some lame dance move that has no business being seen on an 80s dance night, but whatever. She’s still hanging around, but her friend comes in and drags her off to the bar.
Ten minutes later I’m back on the dance floor, and I see she is sitting in the bar area. I twice catch her looking at me. Then “Billie Jean” comes on…and she runs out to the floor. I go over to her and say “Hey, are you following me?”. She replies “yeah, I saw you out here.” We dance some more, and do a moonwalk challenge…I do some silly sideways-like moonwalk move I learned in salsa class. After the song ends I make my move:
“Hey, come with me for a second”She is still standing there with me. I had just dragged her by the wrist off the dance floor away from her friends. She is saying no but isn’t leaving. Duh…Duh…of course she was into me. I just gave up to easily and early! I choded out just saying “alright maybe see you here next week”. Gave her a slight playful push and I left. I wanted to fuck her pretty bad…I just didn't know what to say or do next.
I grab her wrist and drag her off the dance floor.
“Hey, I gotta leave soon, I wanna see you again in a place where it’s easier to get to know each other. Gimme your #.”
“No.”
(I look at her)
“Gimme your #.”
“No.”
“On a scale from 1 to 123, how adventurous are you?”
“4.”
“Oh man, now I don’t want your #.”
“OK, meet me tomorrow night at Barca.”
“No.”
“Man, I like a girl who says no…most girls are like (and I proceed to mock girls making excuses).”
So, I know hindsight is 20/20 but here’s one way I might have played it, and hopefully writing a FR about this will help me break out of chode mode once and for all. I’m thinking I should have just played the “no” game, continuing to ask her a series of escalating questions to the point that it’s ridiculous. Example:
“OK, meet me tomorrow night at Barca”etc…getting more sexual but in a playful way, until she either leaves or…or not. I had the feeling that it was really ON with this girl, and she may have just stood there saying “No” to every question I asked. At the very least this would have been good for me to push my comfort zone and practice expressing my sexual intent, even if she did walk off in a hussy.
“No”
“OK, let’s go outside and make out”
“No.”
“Let me rip your stockings off with my teeth”
“No.”
Any thoughts on this guys??
Final thoughts:
I’m still trying to rid myself of the bad habits I picked up during my days doing indirect method (mostly Mystery Method style). My comment about not wanting her # may have been an example of the “indirect” bullshit still floating around in my mind.
I need…
More: self-amusement
Less: result-focused
JohnnyRotten, preparing for the “Deluxe Summer of Destiny”
1 comment:
Dude...you could have used her Nos against her:
"Would you say no if I kissed you?" (triangular gaze)
Post a Comment