Monday, April 21, 2008

Dropping Indirect Approach into the Trash Bin

Sort of had an epiphany of sorts the last week...indirect game isn't working for me, and I don't really enjoy it. The times I've done direct, it's been more real and I felt better about the interaction despite the result. So I've basically decided to go direct or semi-direct from now on. I won't always open with "Hey, you're cute" or the equivalent since that's not always tactful with a group, but I'm going to use opinion openers sparingly if ever. Even if I do open somewhat indirect, I'm going to segue immediately into direct-style stuff (with 30 seconds of opening).

Went out tonight alone after dancing some salsa. Being a Monday night in Seattle I didn't expect to find much. Popped into Linda's and opened a seated 3-set. Hooked pretty well, and one girl was somewhat cute (6, nothing great). I was more the entertainer guy, however, and did not really project any sexual interest to the HB6. I should have at minimum sat down next to her but instead sat down across from her. Just wasn't thinking while I was talking. Note to self...sit next to the hottest girl in the set.

Headed on over to Havana, where there was a 2-set in a booth. Another 6, French girl. They hooked but again I was sitting across from both of them, and mostly talking with the other girl so my target was playing with her phone. I think I've been programmed to do this, ignore the target/girl of interest, from all the time I've spent doing Mystery Method. I've got to break out of that habit since I think it's really killing my game and preventing me from getting !-closes. Again, note to self...start just blatantly hitting on the girl you like, and to hell with whoever is watching or what they think about it. No, wait, even better...picture the girl ass-up on my bed, me fucking her doggy-style, while I'm talking with her in set. That should get the message across. :)

Prepare for the Deluxe Summer of Destiny...

SV

No comments: