What does it mean??
First, the blonde girl from the party, HB-retroSAS:
MackPUA [Sun 12:10pm]: Hi. I’m looking forward to that home-cooked swedish meal u promised. ☺ I’m free this evening.Hmm…not much to go on. May I take this moment to remind my readers, all 2 of you, that CHICKS CONFUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME. It is mostly amusing, as DavidD says, “it’s comedy”. That said, at some point I would like to understand which way she is leaning. Her responses are lukewarm at best, yet she is taking the time to respond.
HB-retroSAS [Sun 6:42pm]: Pardon?
MackPUA [Sun 7:07 pm]: I guess you don’t get my humor, but I still like u. (ps: do u know who this is? We met at the party last night…Swedish flight attendant admirer)
HB-retroSAS [ Sun 9:26pm] Yes, I remember.
I actually call her on Monday night, and we have a great conversation for about 15 minutes. I invite her to NocNoc since she loves to go out dancing, but 80s isn’t her thing. She mentions she goes to Re-Bar sometimes and I should join up after Xmas. We actually vibed very well and natural over the phone. I’m debating if I should go after her or just let the LJBF happen and have her in my social circle. Popular girls in one’s social circle can be a very very good thing for one’s game.
Anatomy of a Flake
Next up, HB-Jazzie, the Korean HB8 dancer:
MackPUA [Sun 12:50pm] Hi. I’m looking forward to that home-cooked Korean meal u promised. ☺ I’m free this evening.OK, not bad. I call her and leave her a voice mail on Monday night. No callback. Tuesday afternoon I decide just to go direct:
HBJazzie [Sun4:54pm]: I think u have mistaken w somebody. I didn't promise anything bout Korean food w anybody.
MackPUA [Sun 12:50pm]: No mistake. U are the girl who wouldn’t dance with me last night. I guess u don’t get my humor, but I still like you.
HBJazzie [Sun 4:59pm]: Haha. Thought u got several numbers from other girls too :p
MackPUA [Tues 2: 40pm]: Hi Jazzie. Hey, I’d like to take u on a date. ☺ are you interested?Thing were looking great, then came the flake. Ugh! I think she is on the level but who knows. I’m not sure where to take this next, feels like I played my strongest cards. She is **hot** so I will give it another shot, but I hate being maneuvered inot these situations where she flakes and is “busy” and you basically can’t help but sound desparate by asking “so what day are you free.” I think the solution is abundance mentality, but I also have to build enough attraction and value in the initial interaction that she won’t flake. Something I need to work on further.
HBJazzie [Tues 2:58pm]: K. When?
MackPUA [Tues 3:05pm]: Tonight, 8pm @ barca (nice bar near century ballroom).
HBJazzie [Tues 3:11pm]: Hahaha what a simple reply..Okay sounds good. But I don't kno where it is exactly. What st is it on?
MackPUA [Tues 3:15pm]: (I send her the address)
HBJazzie [Tues 5:05pm]: Mack I’m so sorry but can we meet some other time? My mom is coming to my place now..
MackPUA [Tues 5:30pm]: Sure. Just let me know what day works.
Come eat my pierogi!
My text message exchange with HB-Polish, the girl I kiss-closed:
MackPUA [Sun 11:58pm]: Hi. I’m looking forward to that home-cooked Polish meal u promised. ☺ I’m free this evening.My chances look good, but she avoided my question about what day she is free. I think that’s the wrong question to ask. None of this is easy, is it? On to Monday…
HB-Polish [Sun3:32pm]: Oh? did I mention those frozen Pierogi last night? ☺ I’m at work all day long tomorrow and leavin for cali soon…where did you run off to so fast sir?!
MackPUA [Sun 4:04pm]: It was way past my bedtime. ☺ So what day do you have free this week? Ur piergis will go greaet with my instant ramen!
HBPolish [Sun 5:16pm]: You can’t be serious abt the ramen
MackPUA [Mon 1:57pm] Hey. Friends & I are hitting noc-noc Tues night for 80s dancing. Maybe see you there? I hope so! ☺That’s where it stands, because I thought I’d be day-2 with the Korean chick tonight, then she flaked and I just got tired and gave up. I have a date with a match girl Wed, had one with another match girl last night (Monday, got a small kiss-close), so HBpolish may need to be bumped to ’08.
HBPolish [Mon 2:04pm] Sorry 80s night not really my thing but perhaps we can connect another time ☺
Feel free to comment if you have any feedback or advice. Keep in mind that though I’m serious about improving my game, I don’t take any of this too seriously…it’s fun, it’s comedy, and sometimes it makes no sense. But I’m having a good time and meeting cool people, make and female.
SV aka “Mackie”
3 comments:
Hey man, yea txt game is rough. I found the link to this page off of the seattle lair forums btw. What i've come to decide is that you have to have SOLID GAME when you meet her, and then getting a day 2 is a nonissue. Just for fun, here is the record of a similar situation I went through yesterday. Met the girl off hotornot, went good (i thought it went pretty good, no kino/kiss tho). Now we haven't seen each other for like 2 weeks. The following is my post off another site I frequent:
Ok, so I think I failed a major shit test, here was the result:
I sent her a msg on hotornot, she never replied though. Yesterday I decide to try some txt msg crap to see if I can get anywhere with this hoe.
Murf: Hey this is random, but I am waiting for my roomate to get ready b4 we go out. Want to chat with me for like 10 mins while I wait?
HB:Sorry can't, out with my gpa
Murf:GPA?
HB:Grandpa
Murf: You're such a busy girl Erica. I could never date a chick like that
HB:ha ha yes i am busy sorry
~like 10 minutes pass~
HB:Sex is very important but it can't be everything right?
HB:Sorry wrong person haha. That was menat for my girl Liz who's havin relationship problems sorry lol
Murf:Oh wow that's awesome. I mean, the sex may be great, but can the guy take u on $ dates? I know how you girls think ha ha
HB: ha ha
Murf:Ha...haw? I am dissapointed tho. If I had to get a random msg from one of ur "girl talks" i would have wanted something juicier
HB: sorry
basically nothing but dumbass one word answers from there on (about another 6 txt msg's between us).
I'm thinking I should have just said "alright" when she sent that sex msg thing. I was trying to txt-neg her with the whole "I could never date you" thing, but ya it backfired. Comments?
i advise you to practice your tm game on a bunch of random girls, off the internet.
also, some advise i saw somewhere... hb8 and 9s may take a lot longer to develop some repore? you cant just ask them out, keep longer gaps of time in msgs...with, you have to kinda get to be friendly with them, or something.
Great work man - you're doing all the right things. I would recommended creating a little more mystery about yourself and things you're doing.
So, take your time and build comfort before asking for the date.
Make sure you space out the time you send and respond to her messages - at least an hour or days.
Get her on the phone (remember that time counts on building comfort).
Lastly, the issue may revolve around building comfort when you are getting there number - there will always be flakes - but to minmize it - I would try to build a better connection - say perhaps a common interest you have - like food or a restaurant that you talked about - make plans or suggest you chat later so that you can "get to know her better."
A lot of girls that I know 8-9s try to be polite when declining to hangout - if she really likes you she will bend over backwards to hangout with you.
Focus on creating this persona that you're busy and you're doing her a favor to hang out with you - don't make yourself too available - and you should never be free the same night a girl calls you.
Just my two cents
Keep us posted on how things go.
Post a Comment