Man, I need to get a job...
This is a girl I met last summer from match.com. Never closed, we just sorta LJBF'd each other. She's really flaky so I stopped contacting her...she writes to me on google chat this morning (HB-A, 24yo, HB-7):
HB-A: hey buddy, how have you been?
me: hey, pretty good...how 'bout you?
HB-A: not bad, just feeling like a dumbass all the time
are you working? I can't remember if you're globe trotting or working
me: why do you feel like a dumbass? You're not you know? :) Smartass, perhaps... :)
HB-A: well my job is like, "wtf....?"
. . .
[I told some story about some dumb-ass jokes my friends and I pulled on Sat night]
HB-A: hahaha, that would be hilarious
me: just think, if we put our minds to work to benefit humanity...what a waste :)
HB-A: =) you're so funny
hey you're not dating someone, are you?
me: nope
actually I'm on match again :)
wait, I mean :(
HB-A: hahaha, How do you mske your profile invisible?
me: click on "not visible" or something like that
HB-A: ah, i need to do that. I keep getitng winks from scary men
andmessages from 24 year olds and you know they're retards
me: aren't you 24?
sorry :)
cheap shot
haha
HB-A: yeah but I like my men older
me: have you been doing any salsa lately?
. . .
me: what's your curfew these days?
HB-A: early, like 10 or 11pm
me: well, if you want to get a drink this weekend, I'd be up for it.
HB-A: I don't like to be super tired and groggy the next morning
me: well, I should get going...if you are free Friday night, lemme know...
later....
HB-A: bye bye!
Hmm...I thought I had her. Sounded like she was dropping some serious innuendo but she didn't jump at my offer for a date. I guess I actually need to pick up the phone and call her. That would require getting off my couch...damn it!
SV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment